Ingredients for Mixed Roast Recipe
- 2 potatoes
- 4 green peppers
- 4 capsicum peppers
- 2 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- Liquid oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Liquid oil
- Mint, salt, pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sweet chili paste
- Salt and yogurt
- We put oil in the pan and fry the potato, zucchini and eggplant slices in order.
- In the meantime, we start frying the green pepper with half a tea glass of oil and a little salt and start frying in another pan, we close a lid on the pan because the oil will splash because the pepper is a juicy vegetable.
- When the green peppers are browned, we fry the capia peppers in the same way and put them on the serving plate.
- We put 2 tablespoons of oil in our sauce pan and heat it up, then add grated tomatoes and salt and cook until the smell of tomato comes out.
- Then we add tomato paste and garlic, turn it for a few turns, add spices and 2-3 tablespoons of water, bring it to a boil and take our sauce from the stove.
- After pouring our yoghurt, which we whisked in a bowl to be smooth, on our fried vegetables as you wish, and pouring our tomato sauce on it, our fried potatoes are ready.
Note : I coat the zucchini slices
For the sheathing, I mixed 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of flour, salt, dill, half a tea glass of water, dipped the sliced zucchini in this sauce and fried it. You can do it this way if you wish.